Re: GPL & Subclassing

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: GPL & Subclassing
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:31:30 -0700

Thanks for the responses everyone.  Gnustep is indeed LGPL'ed, which is why
I had some hope that this would be possible.  The option of pulling one or
two files from AppKit and putting them into my own (open-source) library,
linking that with my closed-source project, and providing source for the
open-source portion only had not occurred to me, and seems like a good idea.

But I've progressed pretty far rolling my own (I'm enhancing NSBrowser), so
it may not be necessary.

Thanks again!

Jason

Richard Frith-Macdonald Tried to Tell Me: