LSM Bordeaux (France)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: LSM Bordeaux (France)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:30:46 +0100

Hello,

There will be a meeting about free software in Bordeaux, France, for five days
(9-13 july). I don't see any planned GNUstep presentations...
There is a web site here : http://lsm.abul.org

So I'm asking you if there are GNUstep's people who intend
to go to this meeting ? I think it could be a great thing, as fosdem
was, to meet GNUstep's people, and a good occasion to present GNUstep to future
users and others developers.

I'm pretty sure we could deal with the organisation's staff to set up
some "GNUstep Workshop", perhaps make some presentation session...

Have a nice day,

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>
http://info.xdev.org/projets/gsftp