[Re: Announce: GWorkspace-0.3.6] CVS

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: [Re: Announce: GWorkspace-0.3.6] CVS
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:55:21 +0200

Hi all.

Where is the GWorkspace CVS ?

I can provide one at tuxfamily.org for all gnustep project.
The new services provide, account/management per project/services
CVS (with ssh) + ftp/mailing list/dns/web/email/bug tracking system .....
The band-width seems better than farm.gnus.org (& it should be better
in 2-3 months)

I'm also looking for someone  to add English contents
for http://gnustep-news.net

Cheers
Fabien