Re: GNU Compilation

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNU Compilation
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:53:24 -0600

radhika wrote:
Hi All,
Can some one suggest me how to compile the libobjc or GNU base or mysource with -D_REENTRANT flag either ON or OFF. Also, is it required to compile libobjc for GCC3.1.

On Solaris, -D_REENTRANT is set automatically when using a threaded runtime for all GNUstep libraries/apps/etc.

For libobjc that comes with gcc 3.1, you'll have to check yourself if it is set. I have not tried to compile 3.1 on Solaris, so I don't know.

Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you