Exception when starting Gorm.

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Exception when starting Gorm.
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that this might be happing due to recent changes in the gui
framework.  I have tried an old version (prior to my changes and Pierres) and I
am still getting the same problem.

Exception follows:

[heron@genoa Gorm-cvs]$ 2002-08-17 02:01:13.456 Gorm[25054] NSView.m:1167
Assertion failed in NSClipView(instance), method convertRect:toView:.
NSInvalidArgumentException
/home/heron/GNUstepDevelopment/gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm-cvs/Gorm.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/Gorm:
Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: NSView.m:1167
Assertion failed in NSClipView(instance), method convertRect:toView:.
NSInvalidArgumentException

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento