NSApp runModalForWindow

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: NSApp runModalForWindow
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:09:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

suppose I have some open documents and run a window with
runModalForWindow. I can still close a document although I'm in a
modal session! The code that ends the modal session when a button
is pressed looks for the document which was active when the session
was started. It's gone and I get a segmentation fault.

Being able to close document windows while you're in a modal session
looks like a bug to me. Or is it the window manager's fault?

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |