Re: projects

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: projects
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 08:43:31 -0400

From: Fabien VALLON <fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com>
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Subject: projects
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:59:47 +0200

Hi steppers

I'm working on differents projects :
this is pre-CVS or just simple test

you can find all at http://gnustep-apps.org/fabien/

It include :
-Doc
-preCVS/proto Workspace Inspector
-Inoa (with Vicent Ricard) : an Address Book (vcard)
-another point of view of what GUI should be for MusicBox
(Yen wants a browser/encoder/burner/make coffe apps & i just want the iTune
smartplaylist feature) (we need to have other point of view :)

 The good thing of the MusicBox design is that
 all the playlist (Library, Audio CD, ...) except plain playlist
 are bundles.
 For people who don't want any weird playlist,
 just comment them out in GNUmakefile when make.
 Right now, the Library and Audio CD will be loaded by default.
 But it's not hard to fix it for more flexibility.
 And smart playlist is on the way. :)

 By the way, xtunes changes name and interface because apple:
 http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/02/09/03/1245212.shtml?tid=176
I think we should avoid any possible risk when designing the GUI of MusicBox.
 I'm quite happy for the present design.

 Yen-Ju