forcing window to close last

From: Matthew Weinstein
Subject: forcing window to close last
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:07:25 -0400

Dear list, things are calmer now that I realize that I can no longer count on NSString characterAtIndex: to return a NULL if it's at the end...

Now I'm wondering what is the proper way to assure that a window or panel is closed last of all. I have a panel which must remain open during the quitting process in case the user decides to cancel. I force the window to the back in the app's delegate shouldTerminate method, is that sufficient?

Matthew Weinstein
mweinste@kent.edu