switching xkb keymaps and GNUstep apps

From: Rob
Subject: switching xkb keymaps and GNUstep apps
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:41:14 -0500

I updated my gnustep installation recently and found that switching xkb keymaps while
using gnustep apps doesn't appear to work anymore. It registers as a beep .. which I
guess means an error.  Using the Keyboard Input test in GSTest, I can see that it
registers as an 'NSFuntionKeyMask', and characters shows '<mode switch>'. the
key in question is the right alt key. does anymody have any ideas about this?

Rob