Re: GNUstep filesystem spec

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep filesystem spec
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:27:15 -0600

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
From the gnustep-gui PrinterTypes is gone in the document. Guess it should
live under Library.

The installation directory whould be PostScript and PostScript/PPD. Although I don't think either PrinterTypes nor PostScript really describes what goes in there. I just can't think of a better name.

gnustep-gui creates in Headers/AppKit a file called nsimage-tiff.h
shouldn't that be NSImage-TIFF.h or something like that?

It's really a private header so perhaps it should be removed...

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you