NSBezierPath and gv

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: NSBezierPath and gv
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:18:19 +0100

Hi,

I use NSBezierPath and I have first path element line (lineToPoint). It is
drawn right on the screen, but when I print the view containing that path to a
postscript file using print: I get something like:
newpath
[] setdash
x y lineto

When I try to view the file with gv it complains about 'no current point' with
lineto. I have to use moveTo point as the first path element.Do I have to have
first element of a path moveToPoint? I am expecing it to be (0.0, 0.0). Is this
a bug in the bezier path, or gv or my fault of not using moveto?

Thanks,

Stefan