Re: back compile problems.

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: back compile problems.
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:42:16 +0200

"Junglist $hulcZ" wrote:

> Hi all!
> I have a problem with the back package, (configure with Art)
> i cant compile it, i always get a following message when i try
> to compile:
>  Compiling file ftfont.m ...
> ftfont.m:79: parse error before "FTC_ImageDesc"
[snip errors caused by this]

(This is turning up a lot now.) It seems like some distributions have
started shipping freetype 2.1.3 release candidate packages. 2.1 is an
unstable development branch, and a bunch of things are changing.
FTC_ImageDesc has been replaced by FTC_ImageTypeRec, so a simple
search&replace might fix it.

2.0.9 and 2.1.2 are ok. When there's a new stable version of freetype
that users can upgrade to, I'll update -art.

- Alexander Malmberg