Re: The good, the bad...

From: fmoser
Subject: Re: The good, the bad...
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 01:45:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi everybody,

My name is Fred and I discovered GNUstep a few month ago, since I've met Fabien
on #gnustep that told me about a new website that he wanted to set up :
www.gnuste-apps.org
As I've just moved in a new country and started my new job in the NCAR lab, I
did not have a lot of time...

but here is the website in his very early stage:
http://dduk.free.fr/www.gnustep-apps.org/20021115readytoweb/display_apps.php?
http://dduk.free.fr/www.gnustep-apps.org/20021115readytoweb/display_app.php?id=2
http://dduk.free.fr/www.gnustep-apps.org/20021115readytoweb/edit_app.php?id=2

I can say that he's xhtml1.0 and css2 compilant now
So, you can run it on every browsers that respect this rules, and of course IE
needs an alternate stylesheet because it does not...
(it work on netscape with a "text-only" look)

I think I will put a moderation system on it, so the website will work soon by
itself.

I will certainly need people for English faults (as you can see my english is
very bad right now), security in the php scripts, and of course to put
applications inside!

You can try to put some in here:
http://dduk.free.fr/www.gnustep-apps.org/20021115readytoweb/add_app.php
but as I said this is just a begining...

We can easly link it to a news website to see the last applications updated and
I thought about an "help needed for developement" system too.

Every helps and comments are welcome!
++

Fred