Re: ANN: base/make Version 1.5.1

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: ANN: base/make Version 1.5.1
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:40:16 +0000 (GMT)

> Anyhow there are yet some problems/bugs:
>
> 1. If you load a framework dynamically in +load you haven't ready the list
>    of classes.

Oh.

I need to try this, and learn more about it, but it's possible that there
is not much we can do about it, and it doesn't look like terribly bad.
+load is [supposed to be] used so rarely that we can live with it.

>    it classes are in the list of the framework classes. (if I remember
>    correctly)

... but this one looks like a real bug.

If you can reproduce it simply, please let me know.  If you can fix it,
that's even better! :-)