Bundle won't install in custom location (libraries, tools do)

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Bundle won't install in custom location (libraries, tools do)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:29:16 +0100

Hi all,

I usually have GNUmakefile.postamble files like the following:

after-install::
        cd $(GNUSTEP_OBJ_DIR); \
        $(INSTALL) MyTestAppResources /Library/some/path;

This works for tools, libraries but does not for bundles. Entering "make install" gives me

(cd /opt/GNUstep/Local/Library/Bundles/MyTestAppResources.bundle/Contents; \
    if [ ! -d Resources ]; then \
      rm -f Resources; ln -s ../Resources .; \
    fi;)
cd shared_obj/sparc/solaris2.8/gnu-gnu-gnu; \
/opt/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/./install-sh -c MyTestAppResources /Library/SmartObjects/Bundles;
cp: cannot access MyTestAppResources
mv: cannot access /Library/SmartObjects/Bundles/#inst.5091#

However, the directory exists and is definetly writable. My GNUmakefile looks as follows:

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make
BUNDLE_NAME = MyTestAppResources
MyTestAppResources_HEADER_FILES = MyTestAppResources.h
MyTestAppResources_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR = MyTestAppResources
MyTestAppResources_OBJC_FILES = MyTestAppResources.m
MyTestAppResources_RESOURCE_FILES = FormFrame.html Menu.html MyTestApp.eomodeld Created_With_Create.jpg Login.html
MyTestAppResources_LOCALIZED_RESOURCE_FILES = Localizable.strings
MyTestAppResources_LANGUAGES = German English
include GNUmakefile.preamble
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/bundle.make
include GNUmakefile.postamble

Is there anything wrong with bundle.make? I dowloaded GNUstep a few months ago. May be this was a bug that has been fixed in the meanwhile.

Thanks,

   Andreas