Fwd: ANN: MOKit project starting up on SourceForge

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: ANN: MOKit project starting up on SourceForge
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:40:36 +0100

might be interesting to some of you:

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Mike Ferris <mike@lorax.com>
Datum: Do, 05. Dez. 2002  00:40:04 Europe/Berlin
An: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Betreff: ANN: MOKit project starting up on SourceForge

Hi,

I wanted to let folks know that I am starting up a SourceForge project for MOKit. For those unfamiliar with MOKit, it is a framework that extended Cocoa with some additional objects and functionality. It has been around for quite a while and the currently released version is 2.6. For those unfamiliar with SourceForge, it is a project development hosting site that hosts Open Source projects allowing for group development.

Currently, I have got the initial CVS repository set up with tagged revisions of every release of MOKit from 2.0 through 2.6 available for direct checkout. Very soon, I will be dumping a bunch of stuff in that I have been working on for version 2.7. The release is not ready yet, but what I've got so far will be going in to CVS so folks can see where it's headed. I expect to release version 2.7 sometime next month.

I have set all this up in the hopes of attracting some developer interest in extending MOKit. If you would like to participate, drop me a line. I am still figuring out how to administer a SourceForge project so please bear with me.

Mike Ferris