Re: GNUstep's release readiness

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: GNUstep's release readiness
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:43:04 +0000

> As such we have a couple of questions which should be considered:
> 2) What major issues should be addressed before the release?

Uh, can I put in a vote here for "printing" ? It should at least be able
to generate a postscript file, even if there isnt an actual interface to
lpr. I've been told some objects do indeed print (though preseuumably none
of the ones I use as I always get files full of comments). But a little
audit of which ones do and which dont might well be in order. Is all thats
needed the code to generate the postscript for each object inserting ?

-bat.