GNUstep for Windows state?

From: Bob Bradley
Subject: GNUstep for Windows state?
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:40:02 -0800

What is the current state of GNUstep for Windows for GUI apps? The
GNUstep web site seems a little vague about what actually works on
Windows. Are people actively working on GNUstep for Windows?

Is GNUstep a viable option for new Windows development? I'd like to use
GNUstep in place of MFC for new development on Windows (Mac OS X may be
desired at some point as well).

Does GNUstep work with Metrowerks CodeWarrior for Windows (or Mac) or
only command-line tools? Are there native Windows apps to design GNUstep
user interfaces? Can Mac Interface Builder NIB's be converted to be
GNUstep compatible?