Re: Integration of all apps in a repository?

From: Mayuresh Kathe
Subject: Re: Integration of all apps in a repository?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:06:43 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

>   /usr/ports/devel/projectcenter.app/
>   /usr/ports/games/gomoku.app/
>   /usr/ports/mail/gnumail/
>   /usr/ports/mail/pantomime/
>
> There may be more, already.

There are loads of them, some of them are amazing, GNUStep is really
progresing well :)
It feels *great* to be back home :)

> There are some attempts for a full list of available applications and
> tools. Try wiki.gnustep.org, gnustep.net and gnustep.us.

Listing is fine, I was thinking more along the lines where the repository
would hold the code files and developers would submit changes to that
single repository, that way people get to have all the apps at one go via
some mechanisms like ports or CVS, etc...

Warm Regards,

~Mayuresh