Re: Renaissance menus on OS X ?

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Renaissance menus on OS X ?
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:01:28 +0100

Björn Gohla wrote:
how about applying an xslt stylesheets upon loading?

That could be useful for approach b) of my other mail. But approach b) is far less powerful than approach a).

I'm not sure whether XSLT is a very nice solution in reality. It's more for converting XML format A to format B, less for "dynamic" reorganization of the view hierachy.

Greetings
  Helge