Re: OS X software

From: William F. Adams
Subject: Re: OS X software
Date: 18 Jan 2003 04:22:43 GMT

Chad Hardin said:
>> Anyhow, here is a list of good stuff I found, chk em out:

<snip>

>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/itexmac/

and fabien.vallon noted:
>See also TexShop :
>iTexMac use a lot of NSToolBar and some other Apple
>extensions

I'd rather have the original, which is to say TeXView.app and InstantTeX than
TeXShop or iTeXMac (which is not to detract from either, I use the former at
work, and am investigating the other).

TeXView.app was a NeXT example, was it not? Richard Koch looked at its source
but found too many DPS dependencies---surely that doesn't apply as a drawback
to GNUstep?

William

--
William Adams