back-art with freetype 2.1.3

From: Tobias
Subject: back-art with freetype 2.1.3
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:26:52 +0100

due to alexander malmbergs policy,
not to change back-art to use freetype 2.1.3 [0]
( which i do understand, and think he is right )
current back-art wont compile with this freetype.

this is a problem for all guys, who are not able to change their system
freetype (no root privilegies), or who simply want the latest (allthough the
old is sufficent) as me.

for those, here is a patch, that lets back-art compile with freetype 2.1.3.
it also includes another fix, which was necessary to let it compile with my
gcc (3.2.2).  (see mail 'back/art/ftfont.m not compiling' by me).