Re: OpenGL in Gnustep

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: Re: OpenGL in Gnustep
Date: 30 Jan 2003 10:57:47 +0100

akumar> <BODY><P>Hello i compiled gnu-back.0.8.3 successfully but now i am
facing a new&nbsp;problem , I want to use opengl with gnustep for this i am not
finding a&nbsp;single example i tried my self to create NSOpenGLContext but
&nbsp;my opengl<BR>&nbsp;calls written in drawRect not able to produce any
output in NSview&nbsp; Window.</P>
akumar> <P>&nbsp;</P>
akumar> <P>Arun Kumar<BR></P></BODY>

Hello,
First, it's better to write plain text mail.
openGL is completely alpha at the moment.  The support is very partial
and unstable.

Cheers,

Frederic De Jaeger