Re: ANN GWorkspace 0.4.6.1

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: ANN GWorkspace 0.4.6.1
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:56:52 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Andreas Heppel wrote:

> Hi Enrico,
> I just launched GWorkspace 0.4.6.1 and got an error message telling me that
> no backgrounder app was running. I see that there is an additional app
> called Backgrounder.app which seems to be lauched before GWorkspace?
> Is there a way to do this automatically? I don't want to lauch two apps
> manually to be able to use GWorkspace.
>
> Andreas

This should be done automatically...
In -applicationDidFinishLaunching: GWorkspace tryes to connect to a
running Backgrounder.app and, if it cant, tells NSWorkspace to launch it.
The code is in GWorkspace/GWorkspace.m in -contactBackgrounder.
Here this works...
Do you have Backgrounder.app in $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Applications ?
Anybody else with this problem?

Enrico