See you (the ones who can join us) at fosdem

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: See you (the ones who can join us) at fosdem
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:58:14 +0000 (GMT)

Fosdem 2003 will be tomorrow, and we'll have our GNUstep session.

Everyone is warmly welcome to attend!

We should be having a room all for us on saturday afternoon, and a beamer
for the room.  We generally contracted for a beamer rather than network
access.  I'm not completely sure what we're going to get in practice :-)
as the fosdem organizators, while generally very helpful, are also very
busy and often obscure or changing things many times, until the last
moment it seems.

We will meet, I think, directly at the gnustep developer room.  That might
be room 1308, but I'm not really sure, please check around or ask the
people at the small stands. :-)

See you tomorrow!

--

If you can't attend, you shouldn't worry, we're just going to chat, meet
each other, view a few slides and enjoy our time - not being there is