|Subject:||Re: bug causing the deserializer to crash|
|Date:||Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:39:09 +0000|
On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 05:59 pm, address@hidden wrote:
Hi,After some consultation with two helpful guys on IRC (hi babylink & alexm_) I finally got gnustep up and running.Apparently, there is a bug somewhere causing the deserializer to crash when given invalid data.I include the culprit files (from ~/GNUstep/Services) and the following backtrace:
Thanks ... I've fixed the code in the 1.6.0 branch in CVS so that a corrupt/truncated file should cause an exception
rather than a segfault.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|