Re: Getting strange error when syncing from CVS

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: Re: Getting strange error when syncing from CVS
Date: 08 Mar 2003 18:55:39 +0100

AF> If you go to the savannah.gnu.org main page it mentions something
AF> about mldonkey clients trying to download a bunch of things and
AF> swamping the server (I had never heard of mldonkey until then...)

You should :-)
It's a project I follow very closely too.  It is a p2p client that is
able to speak several protocols (edonkey, gnutella, ...)
It is entirely written in 'objective caml', the best programming
language (even better than objective-C ;-)) But be proud, it was
called 'objective caml' in reference to 'objective C' ('cause it's an
object extension of the caml language)

One of my project is to write something to interface ocaml with
gnustep, like it is already done for Ruby or Scheme.

Cheers,

  Frédéric De Jaeger