Can someone help me with toolbars please?

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: Can someone help me with toolbars please?
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:28:54 +0000

Dear list!

I wonder if someone can help me with some toolbar code? I have tried this example:

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Sample_Code/Cocoa/ToolbarSample.htm

This works good but the example have a lot of things that I don't need and I can't figure out how to delete the code I don't need. The only thing I want is 3 buttons (must be custom views). I don't need to customize the toolbar at all. Just 3 buttons with the simplest possible code.

Best regards Peter