Re: NSMenu* and NSPopuUp* issues

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: NSMenu* and NSPopuUp* issues
Date: 08 Apr 2003 22:20:24 +0200

Fred Kiefer <FredKiefer@gmx.de> writes:

> What I did oppose also was the introduction of the NSMenuView
> protocol as this only make things harder to understand. We don't
> need this and there is no reason for it at all.

Sorry, to bother you again, but you have said this three times now
and I replied to you two times with an argumentation why
I think the split into a NSMenuView protocol is good and you never
replied.

I know that you have a good knowledge of GNUstep and have
a sound view of how it should be organized, so I respect
your opinion highly and I know that you probably could
refute my points.  So see it as an oppurtonity to educate
me :-)

Wim Oudshoorn.