Re: GWorkspace openFile & ImageViewer

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: GWorkspace openFile & ImageViewer
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:13:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello there,

Matt Rice writes:
 > I think this is another issue entirely but it seems
 > relevent...
 >
 > over here with Ink not running, doing "gopen foo.rtf
 > bar.rtf baz.rtf" actually launches 3 Ink's

[SNIP]

I have the same problem. This was my number 3:

3. Both "gopen" and "GWorkspace" seem to have one last problem:
suppose I select multiple files in the workspace finder ("bundle
icon"), or I invoke "gopen" with a list of files. Both "gopen" and
"GWorkspace" message GPSText correctly if it is already running and
there is never more than one copy of GPSText. However, if GPSText is
not running, then both "gopen" and "GWorkspace" try to launch multiple
copies of it.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |