Renaissance and margins

From: Jeffrey Drake
Subject: Renaissance and margins
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:02:01 -0400

Using GNUstep's Renaissance with macosx, I use a gsmarkupfile (after this message text) that includes some vboxes. The problem i am having with these is that it automatically adds a margin to the outside. The size as near as I can tell is a few pixels. But it shouldn't be there, and I can't seem to figure out a way of getting rid of it. Modifying renaissance itself is something I would like to avoid so that I don't force others to use any changes I have made.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

gsmarkup follows:

  <!-- the main window -->
<window title="Filer" id="FolderWindow" closable="yes" delegate="#NSOwner">
                        <scrollView width="400" height="300" id="ScrollView">
<view halign="max" width="500" height="500" instanceOf="IconView" id="FolderView" />

Jeffrey Drake