Re: Obj-C PostgreSQL Interface?

From: Scott Anderson
Subject: Re: Obj-C PostgreSQL Interface?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:12:37 -0400

Yes, check the gdl2 code in the dev-libs portion of GNUstep. This is pretty much equivalent to Apple's EO framework, as I understand it. There is a Postgres95 adapter included.

However, it is not clear whether the code is thread-safe or not. I've asked the question here a number of days ago and am still waiting on a response.

Regards,
-scott

R. Sean Fulton wrote:

Does anyone know of any Obj-C interfaces to PostgreSQL? I've found a couple half-finished OS X Frameworks. Is there any GNU effort in this regard?

Thanks.

    Sean