Re: ANN: HelpViewer 0.3 (fwd)

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: ANN: HelpViewer 0.3 (fwd)
Date: 18 Apr 2003 01:17:49 +0200

Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> writes:

> If I take the example of NSHelpManager, the NSHelpManager.xlp file
> should contains the inside of a chapter, that is, no <document> tag
> or a <chapter name="NSHelpManager"> tag -- the "src" attribute above
> act as an #include .

Done in my development version.

Another little bug I noticed (sorry)

* spaces after a tag are ignored.  That is:

  Hi <bold>Nicolas</bold> how are you doing

  is rendered  as

  Hi *Nicolas*how are you doing

And another question.  If I want to display a code example, what
is the best way of displaying.  At the moment I use:

<listing>
 if (true)<br/>
     {<br/>
     help (me);<br/>
     }<br/>
</listing>

But as you can imagine all the spaces will be gone.

> Well, HelpViewer.help does (not the others, yes).

Ok, I will look through that example then.

Wim Oudshoorn.