serious file locking problem (gnumail)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: serious file locking problem (gnumail)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:55:05 +0200

Hello,

I think this is more a GNUMail problem, maybe not. ANyway I could't find a
GNUmail bug tracker on the homepage.

If i start GnuMail 1.10pre1 I get:

> openapp GNUMail
/usr/GNUstep/Local/Applications/GNUMail.app/sparc/solaris2.6/gnu-gnu-gnu/GNU
Mail: Uncaught exception NSGenericException, reason: Failed to remove lock
directory '/export/home/multix/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults.lck' - No
such file or directory

if, during the same time, anotehr aplcation is open, say gworkspace, gpbs
spits out "failed to recurse into directory
'/export/home/multix/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults.lck'

-ric