NSScroller, NSSliderCell, NSProgressIndicator patch -> NeXTStepish NSScr

From: Daniel Luederwald
Subject: NSScroller, NSSliderCell, NSProgressIndicator patch -> NeXTStepish NSScroller, NSSliderCell, NSProgressIndicator patch -> NeXTStepish
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:25:42 +0200

Hi all,

attached is a patch which gives mentioned widgets a more NeXTStepish look
(stippled backgrounds, percent-marks on NSProgressIndicator).
The stippled background is created by tileing an image (common_Stippled.tiff)
on the background (code borrowed and modified from Nicolas Roard's excellent
Camaelon).

On known bug is that the progressbar in NSProgressIndicator (if beveled) is
sometimes a bit (pixel on my machine) off to the left or to the right, depends
on the size and current value.

the common_Stippled.tiff must be copied in the
$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/Resources/Images directory.

if you have any corrections/modifications/optimizations, feel free to mail me.

<ScreenShot.jpg><common_Stippled.tiff><gui.patch>