Problem w/GNUMail 1.1.0pre1 shows dates as "yesterday %r"

From: René Berber
Subject: Problem w/GNUMail 1.1.0pre1 shows dates as "yesterday %r"
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:08:21 -0500

Hi,

I just installed this version of GNUMail and the dates for today's and
yesterday's mail show with a %r instead as the way that appears on the
screenshots.  I know the %r is a format spec, but it's not being interpreted,
perhaps this is related to the problem I had with the inclusion of
Foundation/Foundation.h inside GSCategories.h, it was inside an #ifdef
NeXT_Foundation_LIBRARY and it was not being included, so I commented out the
#ifdef to force the inclusion.

Anybody has any idea what is wrong?

My installation is under Linux RH (6.2, 2.2.26-6.2.3smp), WindowMaker 0.8.1,
GNUstep make 1.6.0, base 1.6.0, gui 0.8.5 and back 0.8.5

Also, does anybody know where bugs should be repored?  It seems that setting
most preferences trigger two range exceptions, and kill the application.
--
René Berber