Re: GNUstep-guile example

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep-guile example
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:19:25 -0000

Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:
>> Can anyone give me an example of how to create a small GNUstep-guile
>> application, please?
> Here you go -

Oblocks.  I'll learn to ask first time for what I want one day.

Can you give me an example of a GUI GNUstep-guile application?  I've
had no luck figuring it out from the docs.

> Assuming you are using the latest code, you can use the (gstep-gui) or
> (gstep-gdl2) procedures to load in the gui library or gdl2 library in
> addition to the default base library code, thus making  gui/database
> classes available for use.

Tried gstep-gui, but still couldn't make a window appear.  I guess I need
a "code only" intro to either the guile or objC way of doing that without
using the GUI tools.  Unless any of the GUI tools understand guile...

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef@jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.