ANN: GNUtooth, Bluetooth "support" for GNUstep

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: GNUtooth, Bluetooth "support" for GNUstep
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:51:09 +0200

Hi,

I've just uploaded a first alpha of GNUtooth to my website at

        http://giesler.biz:8080/bjoern/English/Software.html

GNUtooth is a set of tools that provides rudimentary Bluetooth support for
GNUstep systems. It's really just a set of wrappers around the BlueZ
tools, and it isn't really well tested yet and somewhat limited in
functionality -- right now, it can do OBEX and nothing more. I'm using it
to transfer files to my mobile phone and Mac, which works OK ;-)

Please, those of you that have a Bluetooth dongle, could you give it a try
and mail me with your experiences?

Regards,
                --Björn
--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Giesler, IAIM, University of Karlsruhe (TH)
See http://wwwiaim.ira.uka.de/users/giesler for information.

A society that will trade a little freedom for a little order will
lose both, and deserves neither.    --T. Jefferson
Support privacy. Mail me for my PGP/GPG public key.
Gruß,
                --Björn