Re: NSMatrix bugs?

From: Benhur Stein
Subject: Re: NSMatrix bugs?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:13:36 -0300

On 2003-05-03 21:34:59 -0300 Chad Hardin <cehardin@mac.com> wrote:

I have a timer that adds new cells, as it goes off, I watch the results and
they seem inconsistent at times.

I have executed it many times (changed the timer do 2 seconds), and
wasn't able to reproduce the problem (cvs code, xlib backend).
However, I noticed that the topmost icon loses one pixel on its top for each
new tile added. It seems that the tiles are 1 pixel higher than your code
expects.
Maybe NSMatrix adds a 1-pixel border to them.

Benhur