Re: Problem with NSProcessInfo (?)

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Problem with NSProcessInfo (?)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:15:37 -0400

 I do have something similiar to this problem,
 but may not be relevant.
 When I try to load GNUstep library from Ruby environment,
 it always segment fault if there is any ObjC code
 in the loading funcation Init_moduleName(),
 which I think is similiar to +load in this case.
 The behavior is the same,
 either empty or pure C code is O.K., but not ObjC.
 Since it involves Ruby (C-language) and GNUstep (ObjC),
 I just think it is too hard for me to trace it down.
 And some testing shows there is no problem
 by calling ObjC from C runction.
 So I just work around it.

 Just my little experience.