Framework Installation

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Framework Installation
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:04:13 -0500

Some time ago I submitted a bug about framework installation.
Well, it was bugging me that it still wasn't working, so I messed
with it some more.  It seems that it works fine if i do a regular
make install, however, if I specify a GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR

that is when it doesn't work and gives the errors that I included
with my bug report:

ln: `libTalkSoupBundles.so': File exists
ln: `libTalkSoupBundles.so.1': File exists
ln: `libTalkSoupBundles.so.1.0.0': File exists

Hopefully that helps track it down,
Andy Ruder