Re: Where is the GS font cache?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Where is the GS font cache?
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:57:09 -0400

 Since you use art backend, you have no font cache.
 If you want to use the fonts X offers, you need to use xlib backend.
 I have long time not to use xlib backend
 because the problem of font management.
 Have no idea whether it is improved throught Xft2 & fontconfig.
 By the way, you can automatically create nfont.
 http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/nfont%20packages

 Yen-Ju