GNUstep and Multihead

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: GNUstep and Multihead
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:04:41 +0200

I just switched to a multihead display with my Laptop TwinView (Xinerama emulation). It seems that GNUstep doesn't honor that: Centered dialogs appear centered over both screens (this is actually the only problem I encountered up to now, but it's still rather annoying).

Is there I can do already now (a default) or are there any plans to support multihead displays soon?

 The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is
                no difference, but in practice, there is.

Raffael Herzog - address@hidden - http://www.raffael.ch - ICQ #67961355