Finder.gorm causing Bus Error

From: Gebhart, Mark A
Subject: Finder.gorm causing Bus Error
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:39:16 -0500

Hi,
        I recently installed GWorkspace 0.5.1 and the install went fine. I am able to use the browser to look through my computer at different files.  However, whenever I click on Tools> Finder I get a Bus Error.  I tried a bt in gdb but all this produces is "hex values ?? ( )".   By examining the code I can see that my problem lies when it tries to load the Finder.gorm file to create the Finder  interface.  When I open Gorm and try to open this Finder.gorm file I receive the same error.  Using gorm I can open all of the rest of the .gorm files just not the finder.  I have Gorm-0.2.6.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

My system is as folows:

Gorm-0.2.6