Re: The "Help" menu item in GNUstep

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: The "Help" menu item in GNUstep
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 10:08:55 +0200

Hi,

On 2003-06-04 07:13:49 +0200 Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

(Wow, I'm making a lot of posts today, but I'm just trying to get a better handle on GNUstep so I can be more active in the community).

Nearly all apps come with a Help menu item, but I've never seen it work. Is
I think at least since Nicolas has released his HelpViewer it's rather the fact that application programmers simply don't provide proper help. And even before, iirc, one could have provided an RTF file to be opened with an appropriate viewer (if installed, that means). Never tried it, though.
the Help system backend even existent? Are there any screenshots on the web
As live examples you can check HelpViewer or CDPlayer.

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net