StepTalk and Squeak (fwd)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: StepTalk and Squeak (fwd)
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:33:55 +0200

Hi,

I am forwarding a message I have posted to squeak mailing list as a reaction to
this thread:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-June/059712.html

Basic idea: "StepTalk does not want to be 'another scripting language' or 'another
implementation of smalltalk'. It wants to make *existing* operating environments to be
closer to the idea of common object environment."

stefan urbanek