Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:24:15 +0300

On 2003-06-15 12:07:26 +0300 Dirk Olmes <dirk@xanthippe.ping.de> wrote:
* An "Open With..." menu option. I usually use xpdf as my PDF default viewer, but there are times when I'd like to use gpdf. There should not have to change the universal PDF default just to open a file once with a different program (not to mention add an .app wrapper).

That's already possible: Open the Tools Inspector for the file that you want to open. Double-click the AppIcon that you want to use this time. Note that this does not change the default setting.

Yes, but this requires the app wrapper to already exist. That isn't IMHO a satisfactory solution.

Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net>