Re: Mouse Wheel support in GNUstep?

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: Re: Mouse Wheel support in GNUstep?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:31:06 +0200

On 2003-06-18 00:48:56 +0200 Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Dirk Olmes wrote:
I've googled around a bit and had the impression that scrolling with a
wheel mouse was working before in GNUstep. The latest CVS version doesn't
- is this just broken or did it never work?

Todays CVS works for me and I am not aware of this feature being broken inbetween.

Strange. Just did a cvs update and reinstalled, still the mouse wheel does not work. Where do I have to start looking to track it down a little bit?

Here's my system config:
- USB mouse on a ThinkPad A22m
- Gentoo Linux
- mouse wheel works for other apps so I guess X is configured correctly
- GNUstep from cvs

-dirk