Re: STShell.m and stshell.m

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: STShell.m and stshell.m
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:01:09 +0200

On 2003-06-19 08:21:18 +0200 Michael Adams <address@hidden> wrote:

I just tried to checkout the GNUstep sources from a
Windows machine.  The checkout failed.  I tracked it
down to two files located in
gnustep/dev-libs/StepTalk/Examples/Shell that have the
exact same name except for the case.  They are
STShell.m and stshell.m.  As you all know Windows has
a case ignorant file system so these two files cannot
coexsist with the names they currently have.  One of
them needs to be renamed (unfortunately a little nasty
to do with CVS).

Thanks for reporting. It is now fixed in CVS. I have renamed it to

Stefan Urbanek

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
- Mahatma Gandhi