[Q] GSFileHandle Implementation Problem in Win32

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] GSFileHandle Implementation Problem in Win32
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:13:55 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

After successful compilation and load of XMLRPC framework, I've found
NSFileHandle, actually GSFileHandle
implementation problem in Win32. XMLRPC/EDCommon uses initWithNativeHandle: of
NSFileHandle with SOCKET
handle. The problem is GSFileHandle changes SOCKET to int with _open_osfhandle
but send, recv, ioctlsocket
like calls need SOCKET, not int descriptor. In POSIX case, this won't be the
problem, because descriptor and
socket is the same data type. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.